
Wow, I can't toally believe that my blog was flagged as a spam blog. On what grounds, blogspot? This is quite a disappointing experience for me, seriously. Don't make me lose my trust in you, as I was recommended to use Blogspot for my blogs, okay??
Name: Calista Mae Hodges
Age: 18 Eternally
Mail Service: CalistaMaeHodges@gmail.com
School: The Honorable School of the Ancient Trees
School Reputation: This warrior's way is famous and only taught in specific schools. It has a well-documented reputation for a good public image, and places an additional emphasis on peacemaking. This martial path is known for the "Offensive Roll".
bday: Forgotten for I live for one millennium
Race: Northeastern Merfolk
Location: Mace Empire
Currency Used: Three Suzeranity Credit
Read: The States' Forgotten Theological Treaties, Invocations of Wondrous Silence
Area of Study: Basic Necromantic Philosophy
Favorite Ritual: Hellish Ritual of the Devils of Aeons
Favorite Spell: Illusionary Rite of the Clown
Personal Invocation: I Evoke The Five Woods Of Krelaear!
Tarot Card Used: The Servant of Dishonor
Current Path: Global Avatar Astrology
Currently Battling: Immaterial Necromancy Stream
Aspiration: Prophet Warrior
Abilities: Atomic Illusionism, Enchanted Epidemiology, Forensic Theurgy, Genetic Wizardy, Psychological Astrology
New wand!
Lockart's new spell book
Murder the potions master
New broom
Get into the school's qudditch team
Wow, I can't toally believe that my blog was flagged as a spam blog. On what grounds, blogspot? This is quite a disappointing experience for me, seriously. Don't make me lose my trust in you, as I was recommended to use Blogspot for my blogs, okay??